Please complete one Application Form per child applying for admission to East Lake Academy. All new student applications received, and wholly completed, prior to June 1, 2016 for the 2016-2017 school year will be reviewed for openings at each grade level. Evaluations and parent interviews will be scheduled for qualified applicants. Please note that although applications will absolutely be considered past this date, acceptance unfortunately cannot be guaranteed due to established limitations on class size.
- Non-refundable, $150 application fee
- Current photograph of your child
- Birth Certificate: Please submit a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- Baptismal /First Holy Communion Certificate: Catholic applicants must submit a copy of your child’s baptismal certificate, as well as a copy of your child’s First Holy Communion certificate, if applicable.
- Special Testing and Information Sheet: Please complete and sign this form.
- Student Evaluation Form to be filled out by the child’s current teacher: Please submit this form to the school in which your child is currently enrolled. Request that your child’s teacher complete this form and that it be submitted along with your child’s transcript to East Lake Academy. (Please use Pre-K through First Grade form, and Second through Eighth Grade form as applicable.)
- Transcript Release: Please sign and submit the Transcript Release form to your child’s current school so that your child’s academic records may be transferred to East Lake Academy. It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure that transcripts are forwarded in a timely manner.
ACADEMIC EVALUATION & PARENT INTERVIEW:
- Testing: All prospective students applying for admittance to Preschool through Eighth Grade levels will be tested prior to acceptance. Applicants will be contacted via phone to set up an evaluation date following receipt of completed application and corresponding fee. Evaluations will be reviewed by the Admissions Team. Student evaluations take at minimum seven days to process provided that portfolios for review are complete with all applicable paperwork.
- Interview: All parent interviews will be scheduled for qualified applicants following the student evaluation.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE:
You will be notified of the final decision made by the Admissions Committee within one week of your parent interview. As we wish to personally extend our invitations, this notification will occur via phone accompanied by acceptance letter.
AFTER ACCEPTANCE TO EAST LAKE ACADEMY:
An Enrollment Agreement will be forwarded to you via U.S. mail. This agreement will afford you the opportunity to choose one of two available payment options. The enrollment agreement must be signed and returned along with the 20% non-refundable deposit, within 20 days of postmark date, in order for your child to be placed on the official East Lake Academy Class List for Academic year 2016-2017.
Health & Immunization Forms:
All health and immunization forms must be on file by August 1, 2016.