The ELA basketball program concentrates on teaching, developing, and refining the skills of young athletes.
- Practices are held twice a week with scheduled games (see calendar for specific dates, times, and locations).
- At practice, athletes build confidence through drills, and scrimmages. Players have an opportunity to learn more about the rules of basketball, improve skills, and participate in a team sport.
- Location: Practices and home games take place at the ELA gym.
- If you are interested in volunteering to run the scoreboard, please contact Mr. Philip Echavez, Athletic Director.
- Athletes should wear gym shoes and workout clothes to practice.