East Lake Academy BASKETBALL
The ELA basketball program concentrates on teaching, developing, and refining the skills of young athletes.
- Practices are held twice a week with scheduled games (see calendar for specific dates, times, and locations).
- At practice, athletes build confidence through drills, and scrimmages. Players have an opportunity to learn more about the rules of basketball, improve skills, and participate in a team sport.
- Location: Practices and home games take place at the ELA gym.
- If you are interested in volunteering to run the scoreboard, please contact Mr. Philip Echavez, Athletic Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athletes should wear gym shoes and workout clothes to practice.
- Red Riot – Last 8th grade team home games are Red Riot nights. 8th grade parents and players are honored for there time and commitment to the sport. Food, fun and half time events are included, all organized and executed by the 7th grade class. Check the Athletic Calendar for Red Riot nights and join us in RED!
Boys and Girls Game Schedule:
Please check the Athletic calendar for scheduled games.