East Lake Academy TRACK
The ELA track program introduces and develops skills in sprinting, short & long distance running, hurdles, relays, shot-put, and long jump.
- Practices are held twice a week with scheduled games (see calendar for specific dates, times, and locations).
- At practice, athletes build speed, strength and endurance through drills, short and long distance running, and interval training. The students will have an opportunity to learn about all aspects of long and short distance running, access their own progress through event scores/times, and participate in a team sport.
- Location: Practices take place at ELA.
- If you are interested in volunteering to help at a meet or practice, please contact the office at 847-247-0035 ext. 201.
- Athletes should wear running gear and running shoes for practice.
Please check the school calendar for practice and meet schedule.